The Powersafe wall mountable range of power boards are suitable for both permanent applications and generator mounting.
The WMS range is suitable for small generators or application where the only a few outlets are required.
• 63A 3 pole Main isolation switch IP65
• 1 x 32amp 415V 5 pin IP66 switched socket outlet
• 2 x 15amp 240V 3 pin IP66 auto switched outlets
• 1 x 32amp 3 pole MCB 10kA
• 1 x 40amp 4 pole RCD 30mA
• 1 x 20amp 2 pole RCD/MCB combo 10kA 30mA
• Includes Stainless Steel mounting brackets
• Can be fitted with optional lead of your choice.
Dimensions: 570mm (H) x 400mm (W) x 290mm (D)
Board Rating 52amps three phase 415V
RDF 0.5 26amps three phase 415V continuous current draw
To draw a full 52A constant load the Powersafe Thermal Management System can be added.
For more information on RDF and thermal management view the videos below
Thermal Management – How it works and why it is so important to meet AS61439.4
Thermal Testing HD – How we test our thermal management systems including some general information