Heavy Duty, highly flexible and industrial strength. 3 phase extension lead manufactured from rubber insulated cable with UV stabilised neoprene sheathing. Resistant to mechanical stresses, oils, chemical corrosion and weathering.
For use in dry, damp or wet environments.
- Available in 20A, 32A, 50A, 63A
- Various lengths available
- Available with 56 Style or CEE Form (European) IP66 plug and socket
- Conductor – Class 5 tinned copper to AS/NZS 1125
- Insulation REP90 Inner: Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) Outer: Polychloroprene (PCP)
- Core Colour: black, blue, red, white, green/yellow (Australian Standard)
- Temperature Range: -25° C – +90°C